✓ In stock
❌ Sorry! We're out of stock
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £30 | 90 Day No Quibble Returns | Click For Worldwide Shipping Info | Order by Phone: 01629 258240
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.
DOUGLAS F4D SKYRAY JET FIGHTER by TSP
Wingspan: 10.25" (260mm)
This laser cut, pre-coloured, balsa wood profile kit can be enjoyed as a simple rubber-launched "chuck glider" or as a rocket-powered, free-flight glider.
Super simple construction and containing everything you need to build it, this kit is remarkable value for money.
If you plan to fly using a rocket motor, the TSP L-2 is the one to go for.
Plan and instruction sheet
1. 3mm balsa hull - 1 piece
2. Vertical stabiliser (direction) 1mm balsa - 1 piece
3. Horizontal (high) stabiliser, right balsa 1.5mm - 1 piece
4. Horizontal (high) stabiliser left balsa 1.5mm - 1 piece
5. Right wing balsa 1.5mm - 1 piece
6. Left balsa wing 1.5mm - 1 piece
7. Container for the TSP L-1 engine - 1 piece
8. Self-adhesive aluminium foil - 1 piece
9. Starting hook - bamboo fi2mm - 1 piece
And additional components:
- A set of 2 colours of paints with a brush-1set
- Stickers with jet markings / graphics - 1 set
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive SuperGlue - 1 piece
- Balance (plasticine) - 1 piece
- Sandpaper - 1 piece
- Modelling rubber for a slingshot / catapult 1x3x500mm - 1 piece
Suitable for ages 14+ if flying as a rubber launch glider only.
For rocket powered flight, you must be aged 18+ or be supervised by a responsible adult over 18 years of age.
Be the first to review this product.Leave a review