A Fantastic Entry Level Radio (with Receiver)
- Comes with compatible receiver
- Uses 4x AA Batteries
- Can be programmed through a phone app or a PC
- Easy to use with a detailed manual
- FHSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol with full range capability
- Servo reverse on all four primary controls
- 8ch capability
- Supports R8FM 8-channel mini S-Bus receiver and proportional sliders to channels 6 and 8.
- Wireless trainer compatibility (with optional R8FM module); Wide (4.8 to 18V) voltage range input (AA dry cell or 2S / 4S LiPo compatible); Transmitter low voltage battery warning
- Sturdy metal carry handle, digital trims and comfortable ergonomic design.
- PWM, PPM & S-BUS compatible and Integral antennae
A Great All Round System
Take this T8FB, 2.4GHz, 8-channel, entry level transmitter. Equipped with FHSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol that offers a superior transmission rate, enhanced interference rejection and a secure full range capability, you’ll look at the specification. Perfect for all R/C disciplines from aircraft to quadcopters, through boats, cars and even trucks and locomotives, this is one transmitter that won’t be collecting dust. Take a look at the full feature-set and make special note of its low power consumption, ease of use, wireless trainer link capability (optional R8FM module required) and, crucially, the fact that it’s supplied with a R8EF 8-channel receiver. Crikey! Included: 1 x T8FB 2.4GHz 8-channel transmitter; 1 x R8EF 8-channel receiver; 1 x Throttle stick spring retainer; 1 x USB (standard) to USB (micro) lead. Not included: 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.
Most orders are shipped via Royal Mail’s Tracked 48 service.
For larger or heavier orders, we use UKMail/DHL to deliver your package on a Next Working Day service.
Shipping is free to UK Mainland addresses for orders over £30.00, otherwise we charge £6.00 for Royal Mail Tracked 48 parcels and £12.00 for UKMail/DHL Nest Working Day.
Items that fit within Royal Mail International Tracked Medium Parcel parameters (59cm x 17cm x 15cm weighing less than 2kg) can be sent to most countries outside the UK.
For example up to 3 of our smaller 18” wingspan kits can fit into one of these parcels.
A parcel like this currently costs around £14 to Europe and around £18 to send to the USA and will take up to 3 weeks to arrive. This is because Royal Mail hands over the parcel to the local Post Office service for your country who have to clear it through customs and then deliver it to you.
The Royal Mail tracking code also transfers over to the tracking for your country’s postal service.
For items that do not fit within Royal Mail International Tracked Medium Parcel parameters, we use standard international couriers such as DHL, FedEx and UPS.
These companies use something called volumetric weights to calculate the cost of shipping.
For example, a Balsa Basics RC bundle kit that measures 102cm x 34cm x 16cm and weighs 2.5 kg is actually calculated at 14kg!
This makes these very expensive to send outside the UK - a large kit can cost nearly £40 to send to France.