SPARK (ISKRA) JET TRAINER by TSP
Wingspan: 13" (330mm)
This laser cut, pre-coloured, balsa wood profile kit can be enjoyed as a simple rubber-launched "chuck glider" or as a rocket-powered, free-flight glider.
Super simple construction and containing everything you need to build it, this kit is remarkable value for money.
If you plan to fly using a rocket motor, you can use either the TSP L-2 or the L-2HP for longer, more powerful flights.
(Please note: some of the early production kits have a discrepancy in the plans/instructions over dihedral settings. The correct dihedral is 10-12mm at each wing tip)
Plan and instruction sheet
1. 3mm-4mm balsa hull - 1 piece
2. 1mm balsa vertical stabiliser (direction) - 1 piece
3. 3mm turret for vertical stabiliser
4. 1.5mm balsa horizontal (height) stabiliser - 1 piece
5. 1.5mm balsa wing - 1 piece
6. Container for the TSP L-2 engine - 1 piece
7. Self-adhesive aluminium foil - 1 piece
8. Starting hook - bamboo fi 2mm - 1 piece
9. Hull cladding
And additional components:
- Stickers with jet markings / graphics - 1 set
- Paint kit
- SuperGlue glue - 1 piece
- Balance (plasticine) - 1 piece
- Sandpaper - 1 piece
- Modelling rubber 1x3x500mm - 1 piece
Suitable for ages 14+ if flying as a rubber launch glider only.
For rocket powered flight, you must be aged 18+ or be supervised by a responsible adult over 18 years of age.
Polecam z silnikiem . Lata super.