We Need Test Pilots
Yes, that's right, we are recruiting test pilots and builders to work with us to help develop our model kits.
Being a 'Test Pilot' largely involves being a test builder too (we just thought calling you test pilots would sound better!). The way it works is that we send you new model kits we are developing and, in return, you can help us to identify any errors, suggest areas for improvement and feed back to us how you found the whole experience - right up to flying the aircraft.
We're looking for a small group of individuals who have proficiencies with model building and flying many types of models. We also need these builders and pilots to be able to use modern means of communication (sending images through email for example).
A Short List of Requirements
Please email us detailing how you fit the following requirements.
- High level of proficiency in model building (the more types and styles of models the better).
- Able to test fly a wide range of models
- Able to build and finish models rapidly (quick turnaround times are ideal!)
- Able to use email and send photos via email
- Ideally be on Facebook (to communicate within a special Test Pilots group)
- Be UK based (unfortunately we can't always ship larger models abroad)
Please add in as much detail as you can such as how many years you've been in the hobby, what types of planes you have built and flown and
If you think you have the right stuff, please do apply and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.