The long awaited Bluebottle Hornet is finally here. Twin engined, comparable with RC gear and built for the ultimate scale appearance - you might even think this was a plastic kit!
This balsa model aircraft kit is a pro-build. You’ll want to assemble this one over several weeks, or even months, to make the most of it. It’s the ultimate builders experience. That being said, it would make the ideal long-term project for anyone with some solid balsa building experience.
Although the Bluebottle De Havilland Hornet is designed as a free flight kit, it is the ideal basis for an RC conversion. With a wingspan of 34”, experienced builders will have no trouble wiring up dual brushes motors and micro 5g servos.
- 34" Wingspan (864mm)
- Twin rubber motors
- Can be converted to RC
- Quality strip wood & laser cut balsa sheet panels
- Balsa block
- Full size plotted plans with superb step-by-step instructions
- Lightweight tissue covering
- Lightweight vac formed moulded canopy, wheels and spinners
- Hardware and metal components
- Quality decals
- Accurate scale details
- Includes landing gear
- Includes functional scale 4-bladed prop parts
- 34" (864mm)
Legends of Flight
Magnificent Flying Machines
Vintage Model Co