The long awaited Bluebottle Typhoon is here! This is a delux kit for this rubber powered flying scale model, ideal for conversion to electric & mini radio control. Designed exclusively for Bluebottle squadron products by Mike Midkiff. 1/16th scale, gives an impressive 32 inch wingspan.
This balsa model aircraft kit is a pro-build. You’ll want to assemble this one over several weeks, or even months, to make the most of it. It’s the ultimate builders experience. That being said, it would make the ideal long-term project for anyone with some solid balsa building experience.
Although the Bluebottle Typhoon is designed as a free flight kit, it is the ideal basis for an RC conversion. With a wingspan of 32”, experienced builders will have no trouble wiring up brushless motors and micro 5g servos.
To convert this model to, we recommend you use Flite Test Power Pack A for all your onboard power electronics in one neat package.
- 32" Wingspan (864mm)
- Rubber motor
- Can be converted to RC (Power Pack A electronics)
- Quality strip wood & laser cut balsa parts.
- Full size CAD drawn plans & comprehensive instruction booklet.
- Quality coloured covering tissue.
- Lightweight built up wheels.
- Moulded spinner & exhaust stubs.
- Optional ’Car door’ or bubble canopies.
- Propeller, rubber motor & hardware.
- Plus a complete set of quality water slide decals, with optional markings.