The Gloster Gladiator was a British 1930s fighter aircraft. It was used by the RAF and the and Fleet Air Arm and was exported to a number of other air forces during the late 1930s. It was the RAF's last biplane fighter aircraft and was rendered obsolete by newer designs as it was introduced, such as the Hurricane and Spitfire.
This kit is a rework of the original Aerographics balsa wood model kit of the Gloster Gladiator. We've completely revamped the design, from the instructions to the cut parts, to provide you with a great building experience from start to finish.
Inside the box you will find all of the materials you will need to create a superbly detailed 21.5" flying model of the Gloster Gladiator. Although designed for rubber power, it would be possible for an experienced aeromodeller to turn this into a lightweight R/C flyer.
- 21.5" Wingspan (546mm)
- Rubber motor
- Can be converted to RC (with recommended Power Pack A electronics)
- Quality strip wood & laser cut balsa parts
- Full size CAD drawn plans & comprehensive instruction leaflet
- Quality colored covering tissue
- Lightweight built up wheels
- Moulded spinner
- Propeller, rubber motor & hardware
- Plus a complete set of quality water slide decals
- 21.5" (546.1mm)